5 Simple steps to go GREEN.
By: Jamie Pearson
Going green is a very interesting topic but not much information is out there for those who would like to do it. Here is most of the information you require that will definitely set you on a path to success if you choose to go green by following these 5 simple steps.
1. Ascertain the level of green you want - If you can plan well, you will be able to know how much of green lifestyle you need to attain to your satisfaction. Meaning you will decide how eco-friendly you want to be.
Some people start this as a hobby so they change a few light bulbs or use caulking to reduce the wind draft in order to reduce their power bills. Others want something deeper in changing their lifestyle totally to become green in order to generate new energy.
2. Work out a budget " It might not be very cheap to change things around so you must have a budget set for what you want to do annually and stick to it, in order to do this economically.
3. Open a savings account " Going green will mean you become energy efficient and this will directly benefit your savings. Put this aside for a rainy day, a planned purchase or for plough back into your green project.
4. Get your family involved " This project which involves butting back on the cost of energy or fossil energy being consumed can be very tedious, so please involve your family as well.
Bringing the whole family on board will encourage you and will be beneficial for the whole family.
5. Go Green! If you choose to do something significant like trading in your fuel guzzler for a more economical one, or even installing solar panels; do not hesitate but go flat out. A bit of hesitation or procrastination might be your undoing. So just make up your mind and do it without any hesitation.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jamie_Pearson
Last Updated (Friday, 07 October 2011 08:16)